The general process takes 8 -9 stages to complete depending on location and underlying failure. Most sections will be finished in a 6-8 week period depending on prevailing weather conditions, material availability and overall landscaping restrictions.
1. Power wash to remove all loose and failing material, normally a 5-7 day process depending on prevailing weather conditions underlying failure if the section is needed to dry out thoroughly.
2. Bond Crete bonding agent is used to ensure the proper adhesion of the polymer modified base coat, normally a 7-14 day period before we apply the polymer modified adhesive base coat. The noted yellow color.
3. Heavy duty mesh (20oz) Fiberglass mesh for locations needing the highest impact resistance areas with high traffic, visible cracking or could be prone to future movement, normally a 7-14 day process applied on the same day as the polymer modified adhesive base coat.
4. The polymer adhesive based stucco is used to embed the fiberglass crack mitigation screen as needed, normally a 7-14 day process applied on the same day as the fiberglass crack mitigation screen.
5. A curing phase to ensure proper hp of the cementitious base coat, also referred to as a water curing phase, after applying the polymer modified adhesive base coat we have a minimum 10-14 day curing period.
7. AkroFlex Sanded primer is used to promote bond strength, color consistency, and uniform suction, while increasing water resistance, normally a 5-7 day process depending on prevailing weather conditions.
8. Application of StyroGlue Plus Base a 100% polymer-based, water-resistant rubberized cement is used to mitigate water penetration through the stucco in below grade areas, applied on the same day as the polymer modified adhesive base coat in below grade areas.
9. AkroFlex Malibu Finishes are 100% acrylic based finishes, providing a flexible, durable, integrally colored finish to match the color of the common walls in each community, normally a 7-14 day period for the final application of material.